Here are a few questions I find helpful when considering what to keep as you clean out your closet.
1. Would you buy this item TODAY?
2. Does it fit your current body and make you feel confident?
3. For things that were on sale: Would you have bought this at full price?
4. For specialty items, sports gear, costumes etc.: Does it currently have a useful function in your life?
5. Could it help someone less fortunate than you? i.e If you no longer wear business suits for your career, instead of letting them gather dust in the back of your closet, why not donate to Dress For Success or another charity and help someone in need?
Need support? I am here to help! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.